I have been reading for a few days trying different things to get the volume feedback to work. I do have the Pro advance license as well. I know my Yamaha RX-1030 supports feedback as I had it working when I had Simple Control (Roomie remote)
- I have added the Yamaha RX-A Main Zone - RS232 and TCP/IP in the Feedbacks using community (I guess in community the device codes are suppose to be there)
- I have set the device to Yamaha RX-A Main Zone - RS232 and TCP/IP in the Feedback
- I added \x0D\x0A in "ends with" (not sure if this is needed but I read about it)
- I then dragged Code and Value on the remote screen
- I also created an Entrance for Yamaha Keep Alive for 35 secondes repeatable
I must be close to get it but when I read the tutorials it's for onkyo.
Any help would be great. I am loving irule.